面议 上海 · 上海市 / 经验不限 / 无学历要求
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create a better future. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive ideas, services and experiences that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Deliver and inspire category defining work from both you and others who work with you, influencing where appropriate a dramatic change through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media.
- Consistently deliver several successful solutions and high-quality work to clients on time.
- Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical and digital design developments and successfully apply these to work practices to help improve processes and procedures.
- Participate in pitches.
- Ideate and co-design with peers and clients in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Present creative work to both internal and client, and be the creative go-to on accounts you work on.
- Own and manage projects with some oversight from a senior creative, remaining accountable for the delivery of creative output that meets AKQA standards for creative excellence.
- Stay up to date with the latest design and technology trends.
- High level client & team satisfaction.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
· 2-4 years experience in relevant fields with exceptional portfolio
· You have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design thinking and art direction across a variety of mediums and clients.
· Exceptional design aesthetics with portfolio to demonstrate.
· Strong communication skills.
· Proficient in branding design methodologies and design thinking.
· You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas of their kind in the world.
· You are passionate, driven and obsessed about your craft and stay on top of best practice in your field.
· You have extensive experience with software like Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma and Keynote.
· Display professionalism, articulate, and mature presence.
· Experience of China and Global projects.
· Demonstrate good presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Team oriented, self-motivated.
· Fluent in Chinese both written and spoken.
· English language skills a huge plus.
The AKQA Group employs 6,100 people in more than 50 countries. Our client roster includes more than half of the Fortune 500’s top 20 companies. We are trusted globally by clients across a number of industry verticals, from the fastest-growing start-ups, to leading multinationals and government agencies. Our goal is to expand horizons, combining the curiosity, ambition, imagination and pioneering spirit of a start-up with the reach of a global enterprise.
前线网络 Front Networks
IPG盟博 (IPG Media brands) 隶属于IPG集团 (NYSE: IPG) ，负责管理集团全球范围内所有媒体相关资产。是一家新兴的全球代理机构，以动态营销为核心，以Dynamic by Design为主张，致力于帮助客户开启动态营销的真正力量。IPG盟博旗下媒介代理机构包括UM优盟、Initiative极致传媒, Cadreon, MAGNA, Rapport, Reprise等专业单元。IPG盟博在全球范围内的媒体承揽额达390亿美元，拥有9000多名营销专家，遍布全球130个国家。在中
A NEW ERA – and YOU can be PART of it.