Senior Art Director
面议 上海 · 上海市 / 经验5-10年 / 无学历要求
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create a better future. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive ideas, services and experiences that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Senior Art Directors play essential roles in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user, work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and art direction skills.
- Inspire and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking.
- Contributes towards narrative and structure of overall presentation
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content and experiences.
- Drive the creative translation of content and communication strategies to deliver impactful work.
- Collaborate with clients and various teams within AKQA.
- Contribute to thought leadership activities and stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team.
- Be hands-on with exceptional execution skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Serve as mentor, inspire and lead peers within creative department
- Develop ability to work with cross-functional team
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
· 6+ years experience in relevant fields with exceptional portfolio
· You have a standout portfolio of digital and communication work that demonstrates high quality art direction, storytelling and a clean, contemporary design aesthetic within a variety of campaigns.
· You will be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of digital culture and trends.
· You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind.
· Strong communication skills.
· Confident presenter of ideas both internally and to clients.
· You have extensive experience with software like Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma and Keynote.
· Must be able to direct photographers, illustrators, producers, sound designers, directors and outside vendors as needed
· Experience of China and Global projects.
· Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Team oriented, self-motivated.
· Fluent in Chinese both written and spoken.
· English language skills a huge plus.
The AKQA Group employs 6,100 people in more than 50 countries. Our client roster includes more than half of the Fortune 500’s top 20 companies. We are trusted globally by clients across a number of industry verticals, from the fastest-growing start-ups, to leading multinationals and government agencies. Our goal is to expand horizons, combining the curiosity, ambition, imagination and pioneering spirit of a start-up with the reach of a global enterprise.
前线网络 Front Networks
IPG盟博 (IPG Media brands) 隶属于IPG集团 (NYSE: IPG) ，负责管理集团全球范围内所有媒体相关资产。是一家新兴的全球代理机构，以动态营销为核心，以Dynamic by Design为主张，致力于帮助客户开启动态营销的真正力量。IPG盟博旗下媒介代理机构包括UM优盟、Initiative极致传媒, Cadreon, MAGNA, Rapport, Reprise等专业单元。IPG盟博在全球范围内的媒体承揽额达390亿美元，拥有9000多名营销专家，遍布全球130个国家。在中
A NEW ERA – and YOU can be PART of it.