Associate Creative Director
面议 上海 · 上海市 / 经验5-10年 / 无学历要求
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create a better future. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive ideas, services and experiences that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight, to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world.
As Associate Creative Director of the AKQA Creative department you will inspire and lead a creative team to make a difference to consumers’ behaviour by influencing change through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media. Your role is to make a difference to digital communications, marketing and advertising, and to inspire the best global brands.
· Deliver and inspire award-winning work from your team, influencing change through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media.
· Consistently deliver a number of successful solutions and high-quality work to clients on time.
· Immerse within the client’s business. Identify, understand and overcome commercial and internal challenges to inspire and deliver effective solutions that consider the holistic needs of the brand.
· Contribute to strategic development of a well-defined creative brief and any additional briefing documents, speaking with client directly where necessary.
· Lead by example to consistently inspire creative colleagues to originate world-class, pioneering ideas that conceptualise world-class solutions.
· Generate useful, usable ideas across all existing and emerging digital platforms.
· Continually develop practices and processes to inspire, innovate and harness new ways of thinking.
· Set creative direction and offers hands-on guidance throughout client team projects.
· Inspire clients with opportunities, growing partnerships organically through both ideas and successes.
· High level internal and external client and team satisfaction.
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical and digital design developments, and successfully apply them to work practices to help improve processes and procedures.
· Display a cohesive understanding and execute principles that make innovative and effective digital communications, interface design and interaction design.
· Select most appropriate supplier for required task. Successfully manage multiple suppliers, partners and clients to ensure outsourced projects are creatively delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standards.
· Ensure AKQA always obtains the most cost-effective solution.
· Oversee creation of award entries and case studies of key projects, ensuring they are distributed across the business to relevant people (e.g. client team, Business Development Director).
· Creatively lead new business pitches. Responsible for ideas and creative work, and competently present pitches.
· Develop strategies to build a climate of trust, openness and respect; forges strong relationships to drive successful outcomes.
· Possess highly advanced writing skills to effectively present a point of view, using logic, fact and a compelling storyline via any medium.
· Serve as mentor, inspire and lead peers within creative department
· Ability to work with cross-functional team
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
· 8+ years experience in relevant fields with exceptional portfolio
· Strong background in one or more of the creative disciplines (design, art direction, interaction design, motion graphics, creative development)
· Outstanding creative ability, strong concept development
· Demonstrated creative success in leading collaborative multi-functional teams, including project planning, to winning industry recognised awards.
· Experience in, and enthusiasm for, creating brand campaign, digital experience and products from brief to delivery and beyond.
· A strong track record in large-scale project planning, including accurate estimation of costs and timing, with limited overruns.
· A great eye and craft for beautiful Art Direction.
· Understand the principles and process of web development.
· You have extensive experience with software like Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma and Keynote.
· Must be able to direct photographers, illustrators, producers, sound designers, directors and outside vendors as neededConsiderable experience of China and Global projects.
· Experience developing/leading client relationships.
· Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Team oriented, self-motivated.
· Fluent in Chinese both written and spoken.
· English language skills a huge plus.
The AKQA Group employs 6,100 people in more than 50 countries. Our client roster includes more than half of the Fortune 500’s top 20 companies. We are trusted globally by clients across a number of industry verticals, from the fastest-growing start-ups, to leading multinationals and government agencies. Our goal is to expand horizons, combining the curiosity, ambition, imagination and pioneering spirit of a start-up with the reach of a global enterprise.
前线网络 Front Networks
IPG盟博 (IPG Media brands) 隶属于IPG集团 (NYSE: IPG) ，负责管理集团全球范围内所有媒体相关资产。是一家新兴的全球代理机构，以动态营销为核心，以Dynamic by Design为主张，致力于帮助客户开启动态营销的真正力量。IPG盟博旗下媒介代理机构包括UM优盟、Initiative极致传媒, Cadreon, MAGNA, Rapport, Reprise等专业单元。IPG盟博在全球范围内的媒体承揽额达390亿美元，拥有9000多名营销专家，遍布全球130个国家。在中
A NEW ERA – and YOU can be PART of it.