面议 上海 · 上海市 / 经验不限 / 无学历要求
We are looking for a Senior Strategist who works to understand business goals and user needs, then helps plan, develop and deliver clear, relevant content that brings the two together.
As a Senior Strategist in Hogarth, you know great content when you see it, and you’re dedicated to delivering content strategies that ensure that level of impact. You are equally comfortable hashing out content goals with designers and business analysts, presenting digital and social strategy
recommendations to client executives, and conducting content audits. You care about creating better, smarter content that energizes people and organizations, and you never stop hunting for new ways to achieve that goal.
• Understands all aspects of content strategy, from research, analysis and strategic planning to the ongoing creation, optimisation, and governance of content that serves user needs and helps achieve measurable business objectives
• Use a combination of data analysis and creative thinking to develop the best approach for content strategy - ensuring plans meet business objectives and considers multiple audience segments and customer journey
• Develop innovative 360 content executions against defined brand strategy and themes.
• Work across integrated digital / social campaigns, with experience in audio, print and live event experiences
• Collaborate with Hogarth internal teams on production models to produce, internationalise and optimise content and to set up platform solutions for clients.
• Define and write compelling narratives that inspire content tactics laddered back to the core strategy
• Use data to measure content effectiveness and develop optimisation plans for ongoing and future campaigns
• Identify and work with technology solutions (free and paid) that support strategy development and deliver efficiencies and scale.
• Lead the way for best practises and thought leadership on all areas of content executions
• You have 5-7 years experience crafting content strategy within a branded environment, whether agency-side or in-brand.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with strong content/digital marketing and analytical background
• You are an advocate for an audience-first approach
• You have amazing research, analytical, and decision-making skills
• You have passion for brand building via digital and content design.
• You are familiar with the use of taxonomy for content management and recommendsimprovement to existing information architecture.
• You are a leader who can speak compellingly — and become a trusted adviser — to executive leadership, senior management, and subject matter experts, and who can work as the only content strategist on the team
• You are organised, thoughtful and can be counted on to deliver great work at all times
• Excellent knowledge of technology and existing and emerging platforms
• A working understanding of digital and social advertising ecosystem is also necessary, including an understanding of search and programmatic creative
• A dynamic and enthusiastic business leader
• An excellent presenter with the ability to engage and motivate others
• The ability to thrive in an ever changing and dynamic work environment
• Commercially focused with a passion for delivering and exceeding results
• Experience working in a high technology, service driven environment
• Experience managing and influencing a large number of diverse senior stakeholders
• Ability to recognize and develop strategic opportunities
• Senior client management experience dealing with and participating with key accounts
• Bilingual – Fluent English and Mandarin / Chinese
Who we are:
Hogarth Worldwide is a leading creative production company, producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands, across all media around the world. Hogarth was founded over 10 years ago and has grown from a start-up to over 4,000 people, across 28 cities worldwide and is now part of the WPP family. Our rapid growth continues to drive us forward making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
Our Hogarth values:
Heart and Soul: We love what we do. We bring energy and enthusiasm to all our work. We push boundaries, we are never satisfied and always want to find a better way.
Hands On: We don’t wait for things to happen, we get on with it. We are pragmatic and don’t have an ego. We do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standards.
Honest: We are straightforward, constructive and speak openly and clearly. We operate with integrity and live up to our promises.
Happy Family: We enjoy working together. We look out for our colleagues. We are supportive and collaborative across all our teams. Even when things get tough, we don’t lose perspective or our sense of humour.
前线网络 Front Networks
A NEW ERA – and YOU can be PART of it.
Proximity X RAPP 上海
明思力 MSL China
MSL China, the Business-Driven Communication Consultancy Leader.
致力于为各行各业提供以大数据技术和算法模型为驱动的一站式数据服务解决方案， 在消费类、能源类、健康类和商业地产等行业协助企业搭建数据挖掘能力体系，实现 数据资产增值。