面议 上海 · 上海市 / 经验3-5年 / 本科
- Ability to successfully direct, manage and grow a medium/large client engagement
- Develop a good understanding of the client’s business and industry
- Ability to provide thought-leadership to clients
- Ability to think strategically and prioritize work accordingly
- Ability to spot opportunities within the client organization and grow existing business
- Provide leadership and direction to the team
- Effectively evaluate AKQA’s work and provide justifiable and actionable feedback
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Build strong relationships with key client contacts
- Be collaborative in nature and work well with all other disciplines
- Inspire both the internal team and the client
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Manage, develop and mentor the more junior members of the Account Team
- Good financial awareness, understanding and management
- Ability to accurately plan and forecast workload quarter-by-quarter
Qualifications and experience
- At least 3+ years in 4A agency as account service role, including at least 1 year experience in Digital/Social type of work. Experience in manager level is appreciated but not mandatory.
- Strong verbal, listen, written, and communication skills both in English and Mandarin is mandatory.
- Well-organized, detailed-orientated is mandatory.
- Passion in sports brand, own daily sports habit, is highly appreciated.
- Strong familiarity with Digital Business/Marketing practices in China together with knowledge of domestic digital business landscape & its major players;
- Experience in managing and developing employees;
- Team player who is a creative, energetic forward-thinking individual;
- Possesses strong organizational, leadership, presentation and team building skills;
- Good grammar, spelling, punctuation, and attention to detail a must;
- An individual who will not tolerate sloppy work, and will under any circumstance allow unqualified work to be presented to clients;
- Travel is a requirement of this position. Based on client assignments and needs;
The AKQA Group employs 6,100 people in more than 50 countries. Our client roster includes more than half of the Fortune 500’s top 20 companies. We are trusted globally by clients across a number of industry verticals, from the fastest-growing start-ups, to leading multinationals and government agencies. Our goal is to expand horizons, combining the curiosity, ambition, imagination and pioneering spirit of a start-up with the reach of a global enterprise.
前线网络 Front Networks
A NEW ERA – and YOU can be PART of it.
Proximity X RAPP 上海