面议 上海 · 上海市 / 经验不限 / 无学历要求
As a Marketing Manager at Siegel+Gale, you will:
- Report to the executive director of strategy and development in localizing and executing all marketing programs for China Region and supporting the global marketing and sales activities of Siegel+Gale.
- Develop content calendar to best showcase Siegel+Gale’s culture, work and thought leadership
- Create content derived from thought leadership of Siegel+Gale Shanghai and global experts (e.g., ebooks, whitepapers) and clients (e.g., case studies
- Support the awareness, lead generation and new business development efforts of Siegel+Gale.
- Help manage the lead generation efforts of Siegel+Gale Shanghai by leading and implementing regional and global marketing activities
- Work closely with global corporate marketing team to align new content development with direct marketing campaigns
- Work with business development to manage and host regional events to drive demand for Siegel+Gale services; Coordinate with business development, strategy and creative services to produce marketing materials including collateral, brochures, conference and trade show materials
- Manage outbound activities including direct and email marketing programs targeted to prospects and clients by vertical and business challenges; develop strategy, write copy, manage lists and analyze results
- Manage conferences, trade shows and events to showcase our brand and thought leaders when appropriate
- Manage all lead generation outbound programs and track response rates.
- Research prospect lists, conference attendees, etc. to support lead generation activities
You’re a great fit for this position if you have:
- A BA (or equivalent) degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience working for professional services agency or related industries
- A skilled communicator who loves to write and create engaging content.
- A strong background in digital marketing such as Wechat and some traditional marketing (including direct and email marketing)
- A forward-thinking, modern marketer who isn’t afraid of trying new marketing tactics
- Strong interpersonal skills; fluent Chinese and English skills
- Excellent time, project management, and analytical skills and put a strong emphasis on attention to detail
- Experience working with senior-level executives
- Initiative, ambition, creativity, and the desire to be part of an energetic team
Siegel+Gale continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. As such, Siegel+Gale does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran. This policy applies to all personnel activities and conditions of employment.
Please send the resume to email@example.com to apply to the position. Siegel+Gale Shanghai is looking forward to having you!
Siegel+Gale is a global brand strategy, design and experience firm. Using facts, intuition and creativity, we blend science with art, unlocking the power of simplicity to help organizations realize their full potential.
In every one of our offices, you’ll find the simple secrets to our success: People who have found their purpose. Teams that are encouraged to collaborate. All kinds of thinkers, dreamers and builders who are naturally both creative and strategic. At Siegel+Gale, you’ll have an endless supply of new experiences as you do work that connects with people all over the world—and you’ll do it in an environment that helps you grow.
前线网络 Front Networks
A NEW ERA – and YOU can be PART of it.
Proximity X RAPP 上海
明思力 MSL China
MSL China, the Business-Driven Communication Consultancy Leader.